Friday, June 5, 2009

New tricks

I talked with a friend the other day, and she said that at some point people will stop recording every new development of their baby because there are too many of them! I guess that's why I often see people at some point either stop blogging , or continue to blog but much less frequently, recording important milestones only.


Now my daughter has started making more progress than I can keep up with (as I've become lazier also).


She can almost stand on her feet only, without having to hold onto something. She likes to practice standing in her crib. After standing for a little while (most of the time with her hands on the rails), she would sit down to take a quick break. Still, sometimes I think she needs some extra rest, so I would pick her up and make her "fly" over the rail, and she would laugh out loud.

We've had two babysitters, both commenting that she can focuse her attention more than other babies.

She emulates what we do. At night I use the remote control for her bedtime music. She picks up that remote, and in addition to trying to chew it, she also holds it the way I do (extending her arm) and presses the buttons.

宝宝怕痒,一胳肢她她就笑得不行。但其实她的怕痒有很大的心理因素。你要是从她背后悄没声地胳肢她,她根本没反应,但如果从正面做势要胳肢她,根本没碰到她她就笑得不行了。如果从她背后发出"吓唬"她的声音,同时胳肢她,她也会笑。

No comments:

Post a Comment